Saturday, February 26, 2011

African Flower Daisy Cushion

Hello Everyone,
Today was another lovely Saturday here. I attending a gathering for J's work for most of the day, but this evening I am going to try to complete my African Flower Daisy cushion. I shared some photos of the first four flowers I made and now I am working on the finishing the last few flowers and then I have to figure out how to connect them all and design the back of the pillow.


So, hopefully my post for tomorrow will include a finished African flower daisy cushion!!! I am going to do a regular granny square cushion next. Maybe I should have started with a simpler cushion first but I just love the African flower pattern... and most flower patterns in general. I hope you enjoy your Saturday night.
XOXO Susan

1 comment:

  1. They look super :)
    And where is the final result, I would love to see it.

    ReplyDelete