Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Vera Bradley Summer 2011 Pattern Watercolor

Good Morning Ladies,

I feel very tired this morning, maybe because I haven't really had time to crochet in three whole days! I did add some rows to baby McKenna's hat yesterday morning, but other than that I haven't been able to work on anything. After my conference call this morning I will be spending time today for some much needed relaxation and crochet time -- I am on spring break right? For those of you who may not be familiar with the term spring break, it is our middle of the semester "holiday" at my university. We get a week off at my university for spring break. Although I don't really have the whole week off from teaching, I do have to go into work on Friday to make a presentation to students who are on an alternative semester schedule.

Well the Vera Bradley Summer 2011 patterns are receiving so many views I just cannot believe it. I used to always search around to see what was coming next so I am happy to be able to provide a sneak preview for everyone, although it does seem like many people have samples of the little cosmetic bags out there on the world wide web. Today is the last pattern for Summer 2011, available online and in stores on March 24th (correct, I saw the date on OhMyVera's blog this moring). The pattern is called Watercolor.


Watercolor Pattern

Inside pattern and Border

If you want to see any of the other patterns, I have posted them over the last couple of weeks: English Meadow, Daisy Deco, and Viva la Vera. I really like Water color but I am not sure if I will purchase a bag in this pattern. I really like all four patterns for Summer 2011. Sometimes there are patterns I am not a big fan of but this go around I think they are all nice. Now, I have a surprise!!! Yesterday I saw the Fall 2011 Vera Bradley patterns, and ladies - ALL four are AMAZING. I love all four of them. I can't believe it. Stay tuned for upcoming posts for the Fall 2011 Vera Bradley patterns. Now that I saw the four fall patterns I am not sure if I will purchase any summer ones because I really want to purchase one bag in each of the four fall ones. Decisions, decisions....  

Well all of the flowers on the Vera Bags remind me I need to get cracking on crocheting more flowers for my flower projects to share on the flower bed blog. Please check out The Flower Bed blog to see all of the beautiful flowers all of the ladies have been making.
Happy Wednesday!
XOXO Susan

2 comments:

  1. I adore all things V.B. Such a nice treat to see them all here on display. By the way, I've been eyeing up the FOLKLORIC since I first layed eyes upon. I think they would make great colors for something crocheted. But then each and every V.B would. Off to see if a visit to the V.B. Outlet fits in my schedule this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Garden Bell - I love the Folkloric too, I saw you made a blanket to match one of your bags last year. You are lucky you have a V.B. Outlet store near you. We don't have a V.B. regular store or Outlet. I heard they are going to build one in Orlando, so maybe at some point I will get up to that one. I can't wait to see what you find if you are able to make a trip there.

    ReplyDelete