Friday, December 23, 2011

No Place Like Home for the Holidays

Hello Friends,

I hope you are having a fabulous Friday. I have not done much for anything today. We officially listed our townhouse on the market, so I had to clean up and get the house ready for photos. After that I brought back out all of the stuff I "hid" from the camera.

Two of my friends called a little while ago, to do a video chat via Skype. Both of my friends are in Buffalo for Christmas and it made me wish I was there to see them in person. As the song says, There is No Place Like Home for the Holidays. I feel like I am making a post like Garden Bell - she is great at including songs and neat sayings in her posts.

Before getting into any other tasks I thought I would enjoy a cup of tea, listen to some Christmas music, and work some more on the candy can scarf.


Don't you love the tea pot? It makes a perfect brew for one person. I can get 2 cups of a smaller mug and 1.5 of a medium size mug. My "I Heart Buffalo" mug from my friend Colleen will give me a little home for the holiday :)


Have a fabulous Friday. Christmas Eve "Eve"
xoxo Susan

1 comment: