Saturday, April 2, 2011

Vera Bradley Fall 2011 Pattern - Happy Snails

Hello,

I hope your weekend is lovely and you are able to take some time to do whatever you love to do. I am working away at the Japanese flower blanket. I have all of the white centers completed, now I just have to add the petals. Today I am going to share another Fall 2011 Vera Bradley pattern - Happy Snails.

Happy Snails Pattern
 I don't really see any snails on the main outside pattern but the border and pattern for inside bags has little snails on it. 
Inside of the Bag Pattern for Happy Snails
 I really like this pattern. I can already picture my mom walking around with her Happy Snails purse on her shoulder. As a flower lover I like this flower pattern (this is not always true with other Vera patterns). Which Fall 2011 pattern is your favorite? I still have to show you the fourth pattern. Sometime this week I will be sure to share it.

Well, the temperature is 85 degrees F (29 degres C) so I am off to continue working outside on the screened lanai. The breeze is perfect and the spring airs smells and feels fantastics.  I love Florida!
xoxo Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment