Monday, April 18, 2011

The Last One - Vera Bradley Pattern Fall 2011 Safari Sunset

Good Morning Lovelies,

I did finish the baby blanket but I am running short on time so I won't be able to show you the photos until tomorrow. You are going to love it!
So, I am going to give the sneak pick at the fourth Vera Bradley Pattern for the Fall 2011 release. The final one is called Safari Sunset and some people say it is similar to the Kensington a few years back (old fall brown pattern).

Safari Sunset Pattern

Inside Pattern and Border
I like this pattern, but I don't think I will be purchasing this one... unless of course it looks super great in person.
Well there you have it, sorry for such a short post. I will be back later on this evening with my Circle of Friends Baby Blanket photos.
xoxo Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment