Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Baby Crochet Hats: Bee, Owl, Frog!

Hello Friends,

Thank you for stopping by. The last few weeks I have been having problems posting comments to some of your blogs. So if you do not hear from me on your blog, I do visit and try to comment but Google keeps asking me to log in over and over again and does not post my comments. Some blogspot blogs it recognizes me and other ones do not and continually asks me to log in.

I've been busy making more baby animal/critter hats. They are just so cute. My nickname is Sue Bee, so I am always drawn to bumble bees - so naturally I made a bee hat.


After I finished the bee, I thought a nice little frog would be cute.


I am thinking a lady bug will be the the next one. I have to finish my blue owl too.

Before the frog was finished


Frog, Bee, and Owl Baby Hats
  After I posed my first pink owl on my facebook page, I had several people making requests asking to purchase one. I may have to make a round of these for all of my friends and family who want them. J is very impressed with my hat making skills. At first he would give the normal "that looks nice" as I was making the pink hat, but when he came home from work and saw the finished product, he was extremely impressed.

Well, that is what I have been up to - in addition to teaching one summer class. I am trying to enjoy some time off but I just keep feeling like I am a kid pretending to be sick from school if I go more than 4 hours without doing work.
Have a fabulous day!
xoxo Susan

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I had the same problem recently and the Blogger "known issues" pages seemed to suggest it was a problem with "cookies". I went to the tool icon on my computer, selected "internet options-delete browsing history" and checked the cookies box. That seemed to do the trick. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. susan, your hats sre too cute! I love them and I think they would sell like crazy at a baby boutique. I am having blogger issues too. Now I sign in and ask not to keep my info and I can comment, it is backwards from what I used to do. I'm also not getting veryones posts, they show up a couple of days later and I seem to have missed them
    Have a wonderful day,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete