Friday, September 9, 2011

Stained Glass Blanket Update

Hello Lovelies,

Welcome to my new followers, and welcome back to my not so new followers. Thank you all for stopping by to see what I am up to. Another busy week has passed and the wonderful weekend is here to enjoy. I was able to make some progress on my stained glass blanket but not as much as I wanted. This weekend I plan to finish all of the squares and start putting some lines together. I cannot wait to see how it looks put together.



Right now I am making 7 to 8 of each color. I am still not sure exactly how big the blanket will be. I know I want it to be at least 10 by 16 for a total of 160 squares. I may add some additional colors. I think there are two or three more colors I am not using that I could add from the Lion Brand Vanna's Choice and Vanna Baby that would go well with the blanket.



Here are all of my colors so far...


I am hoping my next posting will have some rows of squares connected!!! My weekend will hopefully be filled with reading and crocheting, I cannot think of anything that sounds better than that!
I hope you had a fabulous Friday and are ready for a relaxing weekend too.
xo Susan

4 comments:

  1. Love the photo of the row of richly coloured circles - it's going to be beautiful!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colour- and playful. I love it. I can feel the plesure you have by arranging these piles and making more and more and more squares.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the idea of a stained glass blanket, and it looks like it will be incredible

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your progress is amazing. Love the colors.
    Happy Sunday,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete