Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Vera Bradley Winter 2012 Tea Garden

Hello Friends,
I am long over due for a post, and I have not had time to take photos of my newest creation. Please check back to see the new cowl I whipped up!

For now I will share another speak peak at one of the Winter Vera Bradley patterns coming out for Winter 2012. I say 2012 but technically winter begins in December of 2011. So I suppose if I wanted to be accurate, I would state 2011-2012.

Today I am sharing Tea Garden. This was the name of one of the older patterns, but this is a NEW version of Tea Garden.

I must say, I usually am not completely in love with the larger patterns, but I really do love this one. I just noticed the Spring 2012 patterns have been "speak peaked" so I will hurry up and get the other two Winter ones out soon.

I hope you are having a fabulous week. More to come soon!
xoxo Susan

3 comments:

  1. Love this pretty fabric! The colours are gorgeous, the pinks and oranges. Thanks for sharing, and I look forward to seeing photos of your finished cowl - sounds like you've been busy!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What... the new Vera's are out already for winter. I'm in the car now and off to the Oak Brook Vera Shop to see them all close up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh! I hadn't seen the new patterns yet! I desperately need a new bag for work. I've been using the Vera bag in Petal Pink for about 5 years as my everyday work bag, and it's looking pretty ragged. Thanks for pointing out the new collection. Can't to see the new cowl, either!

    ReplyDelete