Thursday, July 14, 2011

Vera Bradley Winter 2012 Floral Nightingale

Hello Friends,

I have had a busy week this week as we are wrapping up the summer semester so I have not been posting. Last week the Fall 2011 Vera Bradley patterns were released in stores and online. I want to share with you a sneak peak at the patterns coming out for Winter 2012 (or Winter 2011-2012, depending on how you like to think of it). Four patterns will be released and they are lovely! I do think the four released last week were great though.


Vera Bradley has been releasing purple for the last few years and the winter line will be no different. This pattern is sure to be a pleaser for the purple lovers out there. Stayed tuned for a sneak peak of the other three patterns over the next few weeks.

This weekend will be filled with grading so I can get all of my students' grades submitted by Tuesday at noon when they are due. I will sneak in as much crochet as possible. My giant granny wants to grow.

xoxo Susan

2 comments:

  1. Susan, You sound very busy. remember to take some time for yourself.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok - I can't wait to see the other 3 colors!!!!! I have a gift certificate burning a hole in my pocket, but don't know if I should wait for the new colors, or buy something that is already out now!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete