Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ripple/Wave Blanket

Hello Friends,
After last night's storms here and tornado watches (tornado watches in central Florida - luckily we are further south), today is a warm and sunny day. After working all morning and afternoon, I headed out to the farmer's market to get some yummy organic produce for the rest of the week. Then it was back to work.

Lately I've become obssessed with checking out other crocheter's projects on their blogs and I absolutely love Lucy's Blog - Attic 24's  and her many projects over the years. I decided to start with her ripple blanket pattern: http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/.

Lucy's pattern uses 14 stiches for each "set" which is an up and down ripple. I decided to do 7 sets to have a blanket wide enough for two people to snuggle under on a cold day or night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment