Tuesday, November 22, 2011

McKenna's Fushia Owl Hat and another Infinity Scarf

Hello Friends,

I've been staying warm in Buffalo the last few days. The weather was nice and crisp but today was quite colder. I need a thicker scarf when it is this chilly! I found some photos of McKenna in her fushia owl hat and realized I did not show them to you yet. She will be in Buffalo, NY for Christmas so she needed the hat that fits her right so I wanted to make it while she was visiting me so I could make sure it fit her well.



She liked it for a little bit but I think she was getting a little too hot with it on in Florida.


The hat fit her perfectly, she looked like a cute little owl!



I also finished another infinity scarf with Lion Brand Amazing Yarn in Ruby. The colors look darker in person, but they are nice and rich.

Infinity Scarf, Lion Brand Amazing Yarn Ruby

Infinity Scarf, color - Ruby with Lion Brand Amazing Yarn
I just started one in Rainforest - the greenest of the Amazing yarns. Right now all of the yarn is looking green but I know there is some variation under the top layers, hopefully it will turn out looking just as nice as the other colors have. I hope you will have some time to crochet as you prepare for Thanksgiving!

xoxo Susan

2 comments:

  1. That owl hat is just perfect on, scarf is also beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat, she looks adorable. Your latest scarf is beautiful, love the colors and how they change so beautifully. Have fun with your family.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete