Monday, November 14, 2011

Some Professional Photos of My Owl Hats

Hello Friends,

Thanks for stopping by! I've been trying to work on some WIPs so I can bring them up north for Thanksgiving next week. In the mean time, I have been making some more baby/kid hats because I have some orders to fill and bring to Buffalo as well. My friend Anna had a beautiful baby boy, so I will be bringing a green or blue owl hat for him too! No baby that I know will be un-covered :)

I have a family friend who is a professional photographer and was kind enough to use some of my hats in her photographs. Her name is Jill and she owns Jillian Marie Imagery, you can check out her website here: www.jillianmarieimagery.com
 
She just sent me a fresh batch of photos with some of my hats in them and I thought I would share them with all of you.






I took a break from making hats for a few weeks but now I am ready to go back at it, which is a good thing since the temperatures are sure to drop! I hope you had a great start to your week today.
xoxo Susan

3 comments:

  1. Okay these are the cutest photos I have ever seen. Too wonderful!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hats and photos! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! what a cute hats!! lovem them all. Beautiful, beautiful photos indeed!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete