Thursday, September 13, 2012

Vera Bradley Winter/Spring 2013 Jazzy Blooms

Hello Friends,

Thanks for stopping by for a visit. I do not have any crochet progress to share but I do have a sneak peak at one of the 2013 Winter/Spring Vera Bradley patterns. I think four new patterns will be coming out in the beginning of the new year in 2013 and Jazzy Blooms is the first one I have to share.

Jazzy Blooms, Vera Bradley Spring 2013

Jazzy Blooms Border, Vera Bradley Spring 2013
I think this pattern looks lovely. Not sure if I will run out and grab anything in it, but it looks pretty. Now that I have so many Veras I try to be very selective in what I purchase. We also have a Vera Bradley Outlet store near me which makes it extra difficult to control my desire to buy more and more Veras at great prices!

Happy Thursday,
xoxo Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment