Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Go Wild Pattern, Vera Bradley 2013

Hello Friends,

I do have some crochet goodies to share but unfortunately I am having some trouble getting the photos loaded to my computer. So, I am going to share another Vera Bradley 2013 sneak peak. This one is Go Wild!

 To me, this doesn't look like the typical Vera pattern. It is light and fluffy and looks neat. I like the black, gray, and yellow hues but this is one of those patterns that will get too dirty for my liking since it has a white background.



So there you have it, a second Spring 2013 pattern for Vera Bradley! You may find some on ebay from people who were able to buy them at a Sneak Preview sale.

No baby yet. 16 days to my due date, she is moving around A LOT and I have been getting a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions but other than that all is well.

Happy Wednesday,
xoxo Susan

1 comment: