Monday, January 26, 2015

Premie Crochet Hats

Good Morning!

The cold weather and snow is not something we have here in Southwest Florida but I am thinking of all of our friends and family and those of you our there in blog land who are experiencing the cold and snow. Last post I told you about the early arrival of my friends' baby boy, so I make some soft little hats for him to wear while he is in the hospital.

Preemie Crochet Hat

Quick Preemie Baby Crochet Hat


I put then on my ipad so you can see how teeny they are!


They are located in Colorado Springs, CO so they will have some cold weather for quite a while, I am sure little Ben will be needing plenty of hats. I didn't follow a specific pattern, I used my daughter's new born hat that was given to her in the hospital made by one of the hospital volunteers to gage size and just winged it from there. I made sure they were smaller than the one we were given since Ben is a preemie and I remember the hat being a little too big for my daughter when she was born. I need to trim the pom pom a little to make it even, and I think I will leave the blue hate without a pom pom.

I can write out a pattern if people are interested

Happy Monday!

Susan


9 comments:

  1. The blue is such a lovely shade. Great for keeping a little one snuggly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes please for the written pattern. This is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading your blog. It was very well written and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs, I really not found as good as this. Thanks a lot!



    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, after all, "What is someone who doesn't help anyone?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tại Việt Nam đang có một siêu dự án 2017 Chung cư imperia sky garden sắp ra mắt sẽ làm điên đảo thị trường Chung cu ha noi giới đầu tư sục sôi tìm hiểu về dự án hot này, được biết dự án nằm tại vị trí 243 minh khai thuộc hệ thống Chung cư hai bà trưng, nơi đây từ lâu đã là phố xá sầm uất nhất Hà Nội, bên cạnh đó Chung cư cầu giấyChung cư thanh xuân cũng mọc lên vô vàn dự án cao cấp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete