Friday, January 30, 2015

End of January

Hello Friends,

I cannot believe we are already at the end of January. My maternity is going by so quickly, but I do feel like I am spending so many valuable days with my little one. I find myself leaving my hook and yarn alone so I could stare at her while she sleeps.


She is a happy little baby!


Due to gazing at my baby girl all day, I have not made a whole lot of progress on finishing up her blanket. I did see how the circles are looking with the white rows to square them off. I accidentally made one row too many in the circle color and didn't want to pull them out after I had already finished several circles so it isn't as clean as the last time I made this blanket. It will do for this one, but next time I will make sure I stop before that row so it can be white.

Circle of Friends, Pink and White Baby Blanket
Are you on Pinterest? That really is probably a dumb question. I am obsessed with Pinterest. You can find my pinterest boards here. Right now I have 12,977 pins. By the time you read this I may be over 13,000. I love finding recipes, patterns, inspiration, etc. I found some lovely crochet hearts that I want to whip up before the end of next week for my two year old for Valentines Day on February 14. Does anyone have a favorite heart pattern?

xo Susan



5 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantabulous post this has been. . I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! Very nice,,,i really like it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tại Việt Nam đang có một siêu dự án 2017 Chung cư imperia sky garden sắp ra mắt sẽ làm điên đảo thị trường Chung cu ha noi giới đầu tư sục sôi tìm hiểu về dự án hot này, được biết dự án nằm tại vị trí 243 minh khai thuộc hệ thống Chung cư hai bà trưng, nơi đây từ lâu đã là phố xá sầm uất nhất Hà Nội, bên cạnh đó Chung cư cầu giấyChung cư thanh xuân cũng mọc lên vô vàn dự án cao cấp.

    ReplyDelete