Thursday, December 4, 2014

Crafty Things

Hello Friends,

I am currently on maternity leave with our second adorable baby girl and I don't know if it is the scent in the air, or the coziness of her little blanky, or finally having some time to stop and think, but it just makes me want to blog!


The temperature has finally dropped a little here in southwest FL and it reminds me of when I started this blog back in February of 2011. When I lived up north I would say it is the scent of Spring in the air, but since our seasons here are hot, HOT, and HOT we do not really experience that scent in springtime instead we have it in the winter.

Over the last few months I have been crocheting but I have also been working on other crafty things that I want to share with you too. Rather than start a new blog, I want to add to my crochet garden!

Be on the lookout for my crafty creations!

xo Susan


2 comments:

  1. Susan, so glad to hear from you. A big congrats to you on your beautiful new family member. I bet you are busy with two little ones.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many individuals invest their whole day on acquiring sort and also increasing their facebook fan complying with but they cannot boost the listing of people without extra aid. buy targeted likes

    ReplyDelete