Wednesday, March 30, 2011

More for the flower blanket

Good Morning,

Last night I was hooking away at the Japanese flower blanket. As I added more flowers to the blanket, I draped the existing flowers over my legs and noticed the blanket really is hole-y. Many ladies on the Flower Bed blog are adding flowers in between the Japanese flowers. To be honest, I really do not like the way the blanket looks with little bits added in between the main Japanese flowers. I am starting to wonder if I should work on the granny stripe and give that one as the gift instead of the Japanese flower blanket. The flowers still make a lovely blanket but for people who live in a colder climate and will want and need to use the blanket for great warmth, I am worried the blanket may just be decoration.



J's arm is in there - he came home earlier than I expected and was clearing the yarn from his side of the bed.
 Maybe I will just wait and see when the blanket is finished. I know my mom will love it if I give it to her instead of the folks it is planned for as a surprise. So I will just have to wait and see.
Today I have a lot of research to do so I better get back to work. I hope your day is filled with fun.
xoxo Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment