Monday, December 10, 2012

Crochet Baby Santa

Hello Lovelies,

When I was strolling around Pinterest I found a lovely crocheted Santa themed hat and diaper cover that I stitched up for Lauren's Christmas photos. Squeezing in time to crochet with a new born is quite difficult. I am starting to have time to breath some more but I will admit getting this hat and diaper cover done was quite a challenge.

But the end result was well worth it:
 It appears as though I am at my maximum amount of photos for my blog without paying to upgrade. I need to look into this and see what my options are. I wish I could share some more of her christmas photos. Hopefully I will get them up shortly!

xoxo Susan

1 comment:

  1. Such a a cute hat, hope you are doing well. I caved and bought space, it saves on the headache of blogging.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete